You have the right to lodge a written application with ICRON Technologies Europe B.V. (“ICRON” veya “Company”) as the data controller to get informed, report a violation and exercise the following rights in accordance with GDPR.
Use this form,
- a) to learn whether your personal data are being processed or not,
- b) to request information if your personal data have been processed,
- c) to obtain information on the purpose of processing and find out whether your personal data are used for intended purposes or not,
- d) to learn the domestic or international third parties that the personal data is transferred to,
- e) to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data,
- f) to request deletion / destruction of your personal data
- g) to request notification of the actions taken with regards to indents abovementioned (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- h) to object to occurrence of any detrimental result by the analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- i) to equest compensation for the damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
Our Company fulfills your requests free of charge, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest in accordance with the nature of the claim. However, if the action taken on the request requires additional cost, a fee maybe charged. Our company can accept and process the request or reject the request in writing by explaining its reason. If the application is made due to our Company’s fault, the collected fee will be returned to the Data Subject.
The information that you have provided should be correct and up-to-date. Our Company is not liable for the requests that may arise due to incorrect or incomplete information or unauthorized application. Our Company reserves the right to request further information and documents (copy of identity card or driver’s license etc.) for identification in order to ensure data security.
Since the matters mentioned below are excluded from the Law, requests on such matters can’t be made.
- a) Processing of personal data by real persons in the course of a purely personal or household activity, provided that obligations relating to data security are complied with and data is not transferred to third parties.
- b) Processing of personal data for the purposes such as research, planning and statistics through official - statistics or anonymization.
- c) Processing of personal data for the purposes of art, history, and literature or science, or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that national defense, national security, public safety, public order, economic safety, privacy of personal life or personal rights are not violated
- d) Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence-related activities by public institutions and organizations who are assigned and authorized for providing national defense, national security, public safety, public order or economic safety.
- e) Processing of personal data by judicial authorities and execution agencies regarding investigation, prosecution, adjudication or execution procedures.
As to the matters below, it is only possible to claim damages.
Download Application Form
- a) Processing of personal data is necessary for prevention of crime or investigation of a crime.
- b) Processing of personal data disclosed by the data subject herself/himself.
- c) Processing of personal data is necessary, deriving from the performance of supervision or regulatory duties, or disciplinary investigation or prosecution by assigned and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations with public institution status.
- d) Processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of economic and financial interests of the State related to budget, tax, and financial matters.