Disclosure Text for Communication Form
Within the scope of the communication with our customer and website visitors, related to our products and services, in accordance with the communication form that you filled on our website, ICRON Technologies Europe B.V. (“ICRON” or the “Company”) has the title of the data controller pursuant to the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (“PDPL”) and European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
THE METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected by our Company by the digital forms you have filled on our website or the other information and documents which you have disclosed to us.
THE PURPOSES AND THE LEGAL REASONS OF PROSESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our Company will be able to process your personal data in order for executing the communication processes, creating a e-bulletin membership, evaluating and follow-up your requests, suggestions and complaints, informing you regarding our products and /or services, planning and executing the customer satisfaction activities, planning and executing the proposal and promotion of the services customized according to their choices, usage habits and needs within the scope of legal reasons listed in below:
- “the establishment or the performance of a contract” regulated in Article 5/2 (c) of the PDPL and Article 6/1(b) of the GDPR,
- “compliance with a legal obligation” regulated in Article 5/2(ç) of PDPL and Article 6/1(c) of the GDPR,
- the “legitimate interest of the data controller” regulated in Article 5/2 (f) of the PDPL and Article 6/1(f) of the GDPR,
- “explicit consent” regulated in Article 5/1 of PDPL and Article 6/1(a) of the GDPR (for the purpose of sharing on the website of our company within the scope of conducting advertising, marketing and promotional activities regarding products and / or services, measuring your satisfaction with our services by satisfaction questionnaire, taking necessary actions and making analyzes for your satisfaction)
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We only share your Data when strictly necessary, and only to the following third parties provided that:
- our partner companies;
- our suppliers, to perform the purposes described above or to fulfil a task on our behalf (including sales support, advertising, market research or customer services, and account management, supply of products or services now or in the future, or prize draws, competitions or promotions);
- to our service providers for managing the Reviews. Our service providers will have access to the Data you send when you submit a Review.
- to a third party when stipulated or authorised by the law, or a valid legislative provision, court order or regulation, or if such disclosure is necessary as part of an investigation or procedure, within the national territory or in another country.
Finally, in accordance with the legal provisions (in particular Article 6(1) and recital 48 of GDPR; and in Article 8 and 9 of PDPL), we may share your Data with ICRON Global companies for internal administrative purposes.
If a transfer as described above takes place to a country outside the Republic of Turkey and/or the European Union and , we will put in place measures to protect your data, appropriate to the legislation in force. Similarly, if you are located outside the EU, your Data will be transferred within the EU where they will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation.
YOUR RIGHTS AS THE DATA SUBJECT
According to the PDPL and GDPR, you also have the following rights:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information regarding it,
- To request a copy of your processed personal data,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred
- To request the correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, if you exercise this right,
- To request the erasure or to be forgotten of your personal data in case the reasons for processing your personal data disappear, to request that this situation be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, if you exercise this right,
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- To obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the cases in the 18th article of GDPR applies:
- To receive the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format
- To transmit your personal data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided
- To object to the result regarding you by analysing the information we obtain with automatic systems and requesting compensation in case of damage
Please fill out the Application Form provided on our website with your information and application requests and submit it to the address email@example.com
Our company fulfills your requests as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest and once for free of charge. However, requester may be charged for following requests or for the initial request if the action taken on the request requires additional cost. Our company can accept and process the request or reject the request in writing by explaining its reason.
We would like to emphasize that your data is meticulously protected by our Company and thank you for the trust that you place in us.